The only licensing magazine in Italy and among the main ones in the world
The only magazine in Italy and among the most authoritative in the world for those who work in the world of licensing.
Licensing Magazine is the only magazine that:
- Collaborates with the main B2B licensing and entertainment trade events in Europe, Asia and the USA as a licensing media partner, attending about 30 events worldwide every year
- Exhibits with its own stand at the main B2B events worldwide: from the Toy Fair in Nuremberg to the Children's Book Fair and Licensing Fair in Bologna, from Brand Licensing Europe to Las Vegas Licensing Expo and China Licensing Expo
- Deals with themes and trends that help to see the business "out of the box";
- Combines licensing, digital, media, publishing, retail and product category developments in a single medium, giving space to the entire supply chain of the sector and beyond;
- In Europe, it integrates print and digital media, with an all-news website, a rich social network and weekly newsletters, in order to provide constant updates, in real-time and with the greatest possible exposure.
Why Licensing Magazine is a leading international press:
- Printed version in Italy + Abroad subscription approx. 5000 copies per issue (+ 150% compared to 2019!);
- A monthly average of over 50,000 readers (30,000 web, 7,000 social networks and 13,000 newsletters) read the online magazine with an average reading time of 8 minutes per reader (+ 60% compared to 2019!);
- Permanent presence on the respective all-news website, on the LM E-News newsletters and on BM's social networks, ensuring maximum exposure of each issue;
- About 70% of the total readers are from abroad (+ 15% compared to 2019). LM is read in 110 countries around the world! The top 10 foreign countries for fellowships following LM, besides ITALY are: UK, USA, FRANCE, SPAIN, GERMANY, CHINA, RUSSIA, INDIA, JAPAN, BRAZIL;
- FAIRS: every year LM participates in over 30 international trade events, as Media Partner and with dedicated spaces for a capillary distribution of the magazine;
- Over 160,000 clicks achieved by the last Social Campaign for the launch of the Licensing Magazine issue;
- In 2019, each issue reached over 10,000 copies in circulation to cover the numerous partner fairs. We hope to exceed this number in 2021!
Click here to download our latest Media Kit
Licensing Magazine is published by BM