Orchard Toys’ brand new Peter Rabbit Fish and Count game is hailed a Hero Toy at the 70th London Toy Fair.
Peter Rabbit Fish and Count, an educational number and counting game for children aged 3+, launched at Toy Fair as part of a new collection, created under licence from Penguin Ventures. The range celebrates the very best of Orchard Toys and Peter Rabbit and their shared values of quality, learning and fun, together in one great game!
The British Toy and Hobby Association Hero Toys are selected by a panel of industry experts, and predict this year’s trends across a range of ages, interests and categories.
Orchard Toys, Sales Director Simon Prest comments: “This is a fantastic start for our brand-new THE WORLD OF PETER RABBIT collection, and for Peter Rabbit Fish and Count to be singled out as one of Toy Fair’s Hero Toys is brilliant news and a testament to the pairing of this iconic brand and Orchard Toys. It is also a great indicator of what a fantastic sales opportunity this range will be for retailers.”
THE WORLD OF PETER RABBIT collection features:
- Peter Rabbit Fish and Count – a charming number and counting game
- Peter Rabbit Don’t Wake Mr. McGregor – a board game where players race to collect vegetables
- Peter Rabbit 4-in-a-box puzzles – a set of charming progressive puzzles to help learn about the seasons
- Peter Rabbit Rabbit Race – a fun matching and memory game where Peter Rabbit and friends race through the burrow
- Peter Rabbit Veg Patch Lotto – a fun lotto game where players race to fill their board before Mr. McGregor builds his scarecrow
- Peter Rabbit Heads and Tails – a first matching activity and game in one featuring Peter Rabbit and friends