Informa Markets’ Global Licensing Group has announced all confirmed events and/or dates until the end of 2025.
For the remainder of 2023:
- Licensing Expo June 13-15, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- Brand Licensing Europe October 4-6, ExCeL, London – please note, this year’s dates fall on Wednesday to Friday
- B&LIS North America November 2-3, New York, with a half-day retail tour taking place on Thursday November 2 and full content programme on Friday November 3.
Confirmed events and dates in 2024:
- Licensing for Retail March 7, Convene, 22 Bishopsgate, London
- Licensing Expo 2024 May 21-23, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- France Licensing Day June 27, Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
- BLE September 24-26, ExCeL, London
Confirmed events and dates in 2025:
- Licensing for Retail Day Date TBC
- France Licensing Day Date TBC
- Licensing Expo May 20-22, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
- BLE October 14-16, ExCeL, London
Anna Knight, SVP Licensing, Informa Markets: “Now events are fully back in person and the entire global licensing industry can meet and collaborate in real life, the role of face-to-face meetings and human connections has never been more important. That’s why we’ve decided to release our event dates as early as possible to help everyone reserve the dates and plan their networking diaries in advance”.