BBC Studios Kids & Family has announced renewals and new licensing deals across multiple consumer products categories in North America for Bluey.
Apparel and accessories partner Centric Brands, apparel partners The Bentex Group, Inc, Handcraft, and drinkware partner Zak! Designs, and holiday décor partner Kurt Adler have renewed their Bluey licensed programs with BBC Studios Kids & Family and will continue to roll out new lines.
ASO, Children’s Apparel Network, DecoPac, Dynacraft, Gemmy, Issac Morris, NTD Apparel, Stoneridge and Thermos join the rapidly growing merchandise program in North America. The ten category-leading companies have begun to roll out new products inspired by Bluey and more will launch at retail throughout 2023.
“Bluey is a bonafide star with kids and families around the world and demand is high for series-inspired products“, said Suzy Raia, SVP Consumer Products and Business Development, BBC Studios Americas. “We’re so pleased to team up with such amazing partners, all leaders in their respective categories, who are as committed as we are to providing fans with even more play- and joy-filled adventures that extend the Bluey experience far and wide“.
Among the best-in-class companies introducing Bluey products in the U.S. and Canada are:
- ASO – Decorated bandages and first aid kits (U.S.)
- Children’s Apparel Network – Kid’s sportswear and t-shirts (U.S.)
- DecoPac – Edible and non-edible food decorations and food decorating kits (U.S. & Canada)
- Dynacraft – Bicycles and tricycles (U.S.)
- Gemmy – Seasonal décor and pumpkin activities (U.S. & Canada)
- Isaac Morris – Children’s sets, tops, t-shirts, and outerwear (U.S.)
- NTD Apparel – Kids packaged underwear (Canada)
- Stoneridge – Bicycles, scooters and skates (Canada)
- Thermos – FUNtainer™ hydration bottles and food jars (U.S. & Canada)
It’s been an exciting start to the year with Bluey winning the 2023 Kidscreen Award for Best Animated Series – Preschool; Bluey’s Big Play The Stage Show touring the U.S. for the first time and Bluey’s second album, Bluey: Dance Mode, featuring 17 brand new tunes from across all three series was announced and will be available worldwide on April 21, 2023.
Jointly commissioned by BBC Studios Kids & Family and ABC Children’s, Bluey is created and written by Joe Brumm and produced by Ludo Studio in association with Screen Queensland and Screen Australia.
Distributed internationally by BBC Studios Kids & Family outside Australia. BBC Studios has a global broadcast deal with Disney for Bluey in all territories outside Australia, New Zealand and China with all three seasons available on Disney+, Disney Channel and Disney Junior and more episodes from season three to come in 2023.