The GRE is open to Publishers, Agents, Literary Agencies, Scouts, Licensees, Licensors, Developers, Licensing Agencies, Audiovisual Producers, Promotion and Services
Continuing with the success of the first edition of the BCBF Global Rights Exchange which is dedicated exclusively to international rights, distribution, licensing and content. New this year to the BCBF is the addition of the Bologna Licensing Trade Fair. The GRE will continue with a number of improvements and enhancements to the platform that can be used year round for meetings and for easy access to other rights and licensing professionals.
There are four new features to the GRE in 2021. They are:
- Translatable Chats: Now all registered exhibitors and visitors have the ability to chat with one another in their own language. Group chats are also available.
- Instant Video Meetings: While chatting with other visitors and exhibitors, you can instantly click a button to go into a video chat without having to schedule a Zoom type video meeting. Screen sharing is also available within the video chat.
- Exhibitor Meeting Invitations: Every GRE exhibitor will receive unlimited passes to invite other publishers and agents not presently on the GRE for meetings and to use the GRE through the end of 2021.
- NEW – The Bologna Licensing Trade Fair. The BLTF will include search criteria for licensing specific types of brands, age levels and much more.
Other improved features include:
- A new GlobalRightsExchange.com landing page with additional information, registration, feature titles and up-to-date rights news from around the globe.(Coming soon)
- Improved search features that specifically target the children’s book market and allow users to find content by subject, topic, age level and more.
- An easy to use automated process to upload titles, covers and pdf files either individually or in bulk (for exhibitors only).
- Identify titles to highlight on the publisher profile (for exhibitors only).
- Ability to upload your rights catalog or to create custom digital catalogs showcasing titles of interest by genre, bestsellers, age level, etc. (for exhibitors only).
- Improved messaging system to connect with buyers and sellers.
- An improved and easy to use dashboard to manage titles, meetings and messages.
For register to 2021 Edition of the BCBF and BLTF Global Rights Exchange, CLICK HERE