GO-N sales a new raft of secures for Simon and launches the development of season 4.
Paris-based producer & distributor GO-N Productions continues to build upon the successful commercialisation of world pre-school hit series, “SIMON”. Commercial entity GO-N International has wrapped a new raft of broadcast deals for the popular pre-school show in additional territories with the completion of Season 3 and full delivery of 156 x 5’ episodes.
New broadcasters worldwide have picked up “SIMON” (156 x 5’), produced by GO-N Productions in collaboration with France Televisions:
- TINY POP (Sony Picture Television) in the UK,
- CANAL PANDA (Dreamia) in Portugal,
- IVI.ru in Russia,
- TVNZ in New Zealand
These sales are in additional to those previously announced by GO-N:
- Worldwide: Netflix, TV5 Monde
- Asia: NHK (Japan), Jetsen Huashi TV (China), Disney South East Asia
- Latin America: Disney Junior
- North America: TéléQuébec (Canada)
- EMEA: Clan-RTVE (Spain), Cartoonito (Turner Italy), RTS & RSI (Switzerland), NPO (Netherlands), YLE (Finland), RUV (Iceland), DR TV (Denmark), SVT (Sweden), NRK (Norway), ERR (Estonia), HRT (Croatia), RTV (Slovenia), HOP! (Israel), Discovery Kids (MENA), JimJam (Central Europe), …
SIMON enjoys strong and ever-increasing ratings on the majority of channels it is broadcast.
GO-N has inked a new development deal with France Televisions for a 4th Season of its iconic IP. The previous seasons were about children exploring everyday life, this new Season will take young viewers into a world of Superheroes… Ta Daa!
Production is due to start in 2021 for delivery by Summer 2022.
Based on the best-selling book series by Stephanie Blake and published in over 20 countries, the TV series follows Simon, an adorable little rabbit, who exudes all the vitality of childhood. He’s at an age when little rabbits (and indeed little children!) are starting to come into their own – challenging relationships with parents, embarking upon school life, learning about the world in general.
Kids can use Simon as an example when standing their ground, they can learn from him, his mishaps and the way he has to get down off his high horse, but always with humour and good grace.
Eric Garnet, Producer and Co-founder of GO-N Productions said: “SIMON has been very popular with young audiences and their parents since it was first launched, we are delighted that the series is enjoying increasing success worldwide. Broadcasters all over the World have identified the potential of this cute and energetic little rabbit, who is fast becoming a global preschool Brand”.