Sell-out collection from Moose Toys based on hit animated series Bluey
BBC Studios and Moose Toys announce the eagerly-awaited range of toys inspired by Australia’s Emmy® Award-winning Bluey, a popular series on Disney Junior and Disney+, are set to launch in the U.S. this month. The new collection from Australian-based toy company Moose Toys, a leader in innovation, includes a range of plush, figures, playsets, and games designed to spark imagination-fueled fun and invite preschoolers to create their own Bluey-themed adventures at home.
“Bluey has been winning over audiences everywhere, and we’re so excited that kids and families in the U.S. will soon have the chance to ‘play along’ with Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, and Chilli beyond the screen,” said Suzy Raia, VP, Consumer Products and Business Development, BBC Studios. “The new range from Moose Toys perfectly captures the imaginative play and family-centered essence of the show; elements that have helped make it a standout with kids and parents alike.”
“Bluey was a runaway hit in Australia, and as fellow Aussies, Moose Toys is in a unique position to bring the magic of the show directly to U.S. fans with this special collection,” said Paul Solomon, co-owner, Moose Toys. “Through the television series, the loveable pup has already captured the hearts of more than 15 million fans in the U.S. and our toys will help to kids bring Bluey’s adventures into their own homes.”
The new Bluey collection allows young fans to reenact popular Bluey episodes like “Magic Xylophone,” “Grannies,” “Shadowlands,” and more. The assortment includes a range of plush, figures, playsets, and games:
FIGURES AND PLAYSETS
· Figure 2-Packs – Collections of two figures that Bluey fans can dress up and embellish with accessories. They include:
o Pool Time – Bluey and Bingo are ready for a pool day with their swimsuits and removable goggles.
o Grannies – Bluey and Bingo dress up as grannies with removable blankets and glasses.
o Cousins – The fun never ends with Bluey’s cousins Muffin and Socks
· Mini Playsets – Two options for themed play, both compatible with all figures. They include:
o Park – With functioning swing and slide as well as a wagon with rotating handles
o Playroom – Features Bluey’s favorite toys, including the Magic Xylophone, The Claw, and more.
· Bluey & Family Figure 4-Pack – Posable mini figures of Bluey and her lovable family – dad (Bandit), mum (Chilli), and little sister (Bingo).
· Bluey Heeler 4WD Family Vehicle – New adventures await with the Family Vehicle, which fits four Bluey figures. Comes with a Bandit figure, two surfboards that can be stored on the rooftop rack, and a sticker sheet to decorate the car.
· Bluey Family Home – A playset that features four rooms (living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom), a Bluey figure, and furniture accessories that are removable for added play.
· Mini Plush – Cuddly 8” plush featuring Bluey and friends. Made with soft deluxe fabrics and detailed stitching.
· Best Mate Bluey – Kids can cuddle up with jumbo-sized soft plush and recreate some of the most memorable moments from the show at home.
· Bluey 5-in-1 Games – These Bluey-inspired games feature 53 Jumbo Cards, perfect for little hands to hold comfortably. Five games in all.
· Bingo’s Bingo – This game helps teach matching and counting skills as children match pictures of Bluey and her world.
· Bluey Shadowlands Board Game – Players race from shadow to shadow and collect tasty cupcakes, working to rotate the palm tree and move toward the picnic (finish line).
The toys will be available at Target in late June and all major retailers on August 1. For more information on the new Bluey toys from Moose Toys, visit moosetoys.com. High res images are available here.