The “GeoRanger – Mission Italy” initiative launched by De Agostini Publishing has been awarded at the latest BLTF Awards as Best Kiosk Project
A project with multiple objectives aimed at children from 6 to 11 years old, with the involvement of schools and families, through an album of stickers enriched with extra content and a board game.
Aims of this editorial iniziative were:
- promotion of geographical culture
- knowledge of the regions of Italy through a multidisciplinary tools
- awareness raising on ecological issues and awareness of the importance of protecting our environment.
GeoRangers, a team of twenty young people from all regions of Italy, on board their “eco-bus” have crossed the whole Italian peninsula guiding children to discover breath taking landscapes and centuries of culture.
Collaborations have been developed with:
- Dracma Education – inclusion of the product in the POF (Educational Offer Plan) of the didactic directions as a tool for promotion and active learning of geography using the album and all the related tools in school activities
- Legambiente – to support the “Tartalove” project whose aim is to raise awareness of the protection of sea turtles in the Mediterranean.
The project reconfirms De Agostini as market leader with activities focused on organizing and disseminating knowledge.