ACTF’S Popular Children’s Series Hoopla Doopla, Lockie Leonard, Bushwhacked Series 2, Worst Year of My Life Again and Wacky World Beaters Are Now Streaming on Ameba TV
Building on its commitment to offering only the highest quality kids content, leading North American kids streaming platform, Ameba TV, is proud to announce it has partnered with Australian Children’s Television Foundation (ACTF) to stream a selection of their wonderfully popular children’s content, including: Hoopla Doopla, Lockie Leonard, Bushwacked Series 2, Worst Year of My Life Again and Wacky World Beaters.
“We are dedicated to selecting partners that offer extremely entertaining and high quality programming that parents can embrace with confidence, while giving content providers, like ACTF, the ultimate opportunity to capture a North American audience, increasing their brand awareness followed by tapping into new revenue opportunities,” noted Tony Havelka, CEO Ameba TV. “We are delighted to have the Australian Children’s Television Foundation as a new partner and look forward to sharing these fun ‘hits’ with our own young viewers.”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Ameba TV and can’t wait to see how audiences in North America respond to these warm and funny shows covering all ages and genres. Kids love adventure, laughter and general wackiness, so whether it’s coming face to face with some of Australia’s deadliest animals or laughs galore, kids of all ages will have a safe, fabulous viewing experience on Ameba.” Roberta Di Vito International Sales Manager
About the series:
- Hoopla Doopla: Is a live action preschool show that is inspired by circus and physical comedy. The show features 6 extraordinary characters. Each character has an amazing physical skill; tumbling, juggling, leaping and somersaults in and out of trouble.
- Lockie Leonard: What chance have you got when your dad’s a cop, your mum’s a frighteningly understanding parent, your brother wets the bed, your best friend’s a heavy metal devotee, and then you fall in love. It can only mean trouble, worry, embarrassment and wild times.
- Bushwacked: Weaving, adventure, travel, food, wildlife, history and culture, Kayne Tremills goes on the adventure of a lifetime with Indigenous co-host, Kamil Ellis. Bushwhacked! Is a high-octane, adventure-fueled, wildlife-based series for the whole family.
- Worst Year of My Life Again: Alex King has had a horrible year – humiliated by his teachers, targeted by bullies and embarrassed by attempts to impress the most popular girl in school, Nicola Grey. And he’s about to relive it all again…
- Wacky World Beaters: Two competitive hosts set off on a global tour of wacky competitions. Their mission? To find the world’s ultimate wacky sport! Amberley and Gilly compete against the world’s best – and each other – while uncovering amazing people, culture and history.