VP Racing Fuels® Heads Full-Throttle into 2020 with New Licensing Partners
Pacific Swell Brands, exclusive agent for the VP Racing Fuels brand, has brokered deals with partners in multiple categories to introduce a range of new licensed consumer products in 2020 geared towards motorsports and racing enthusiasts.
The roster of new licensing partners for VP Racing Fuels include:
- M2 Machines for die-cast vehicles, launching at Walmart and Hobby Lobby this month;
- Mattel for co-branded die-cast vehicles;
- Johny Rockstar Clothing for apparel, headwear, and gift and novelty;
- Mr. Brands for automotive accessories, windshield wipers, and auto care accessories;
- Advanced Graphics for standees; and
- T-Line Design for apparel.
The new licensing partnerships highlight the brand strength of VP Racing Fuels® and the demand for new consumer products that will allow both consumers and motorsports enthusiasts to further engage with the brand.
With 45 years of history, VP Racing Fuels® has established itself as the gold standard in automotive lifestyle and racing through its innovative and technology-driven approach to fuel technology. Now with licensed lifestyle products launching in 2020, VP Racing Fuels® heads full-throttle into 2020 with expectations to serve and reach new consumers and fans of the iconic brand.