Many novelties planned for the 13th edition of the Bologna Licensing Trade Fair!
With over 4500 visitors, 900 brands represented and 40 retail companies attending in 2019, BLTF is working to consolidate further in 2020 its leading position in the licensing market in Italy and South Europe.
For the next edition, the trade show will go from 3 to 2 days, in order to meet the needs of professionals and optimize the attendance of exhibitors and visitors.
Bologna Licensing Trade Fair is not only where the main protagonists of the licensing business meet, but it is above all the place where it is possible to discover the latest trends, to network with key-play partners and to learn more on the Global Kids Contents offer, thanks to the precious conjunction with the leading Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
At BLTF it happens not only what is already known and taken for granted, but above all it is about the discovery and research of what is new and may determine the future course of the market, in particular in the kids content field.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE BLTF 2020 PRESENTATION
See below the main facilities for the brand owners and the licensing agencies exhibiting at BLTF 2020
The BLTF offers a number of exclusive advantages for those who operate in the licensing business. They are:
- Assistance in increasing networking activities between offer and demand
- A dedicated service for managing matchmaking meetings with retailers and fashion industry players (new for 2020), accessing to contacts and companies otherwise difficult to reach!
- More businesses opportunities in a unique event, combining licensing in a single appointment, together with publishing, entertainment, digital & media worldwide, thanks to the conjunction with the prestigious Bologna Children’s Book Fair (over 1500 exhibitors representing the world industry of children’s content!).
- Access to pre-registered Italian and foreign visitors lists
- A qualified tailor-made approach that takes care of the needs and requests of each exhibitor
- A rich media coverage thanks to a qualified press office, which will organize a rich Press Tour for exhibitors with the main partners
- A dedicated editorial coverage on the leading publication LICENSING MAGAZINE, which reaches over 20,000 readers in 106 countries worldwide and is officially distributed in an exclusive way throughout all the fairground, both publishing and licensing areas.
2020 NEWS: LICENSING FASHION ZONE
Where fashion and licensing meet.
With an intense PR activity on recruiting fashion companies, BLTF inaugurates a new strategic zone of the event that aims to bring together brands, apparel and accessories. Networking activities, matchmaking meetings, seminars and case histories will complete an exclusive service that responds to the increasingly central role of fashion for the industry.
LICENSING RETAIL LOUNGE
A consolidated Networking Retail Area
With over 40 Italianretail companies attending, such as Conad, Coop, Mondadori Retail, Autogrill, Benetton, Amazon and many others, the Licensing Retail Lounge is the reference point for retail, specialised distribution, e-commerce and all forms of distribution of consumer goods, which want to be constantly updated on the latest licensing trends to create new business opportunities.
Presentations, conferences and networking cocktails
Two days of previews, presentations on the latest trends, analysis from Italian and international researches, as well as two Networking Parties, which will be held on 30 and 31 March to conclude an intense day of meetings in a pleasant manner, but without never losing the opportunity to continue doing business!
The 4th Bologna Licensing Award
Finally, in 2020, the Bologna Licensing Award will be celebrated in the same venue as the BLTF takes place. Scheduled for the late afternoon of the first day, the winners will be announced during the award ceremony and the entire community will be involved, both exhibitors and visitors.
CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTO GALLERY OF THE 2019 EDITION
For any further information, to apply as an exhibitor or to find out how to optimize your presence in Bologna, please write to email@example.com or give us a call at +39 339 2377368 / +39 011 1921 1996