2-4 December in Lille, France
CARTOON 360 aims to help European producers deploy their animation projects into transmedia programmes. How? Through practical and personalised advice provided by a pool of highly experienced digital experts.
Animation is a chain of excellence in the Region Hauts-de-France, the third region of France in this field with ten studios and seven animation schools established on its territory. The region reinforces its position as a key player in hosting for the second time Cartoon 360, an important event organised by CARTOON, in order to properly position Lille on the animation map.
For three days, European producers will pitch their transmedia animation project to a large European audience and a panel of experts from the digital world. The tailor-made recommendations given by digital experts on each specific project will help producers improve their transmedia strategy on the different platforms they are pursuing.
- 14 countries are presenting their original animated projects (TV series, web series, feature films, graphic novels, apps, VR, …).
- Around 150 participants will attend this unique event, the opportunity to meet a strong network of professionals active in the new platforms!
About 29 international digital experts from the new media industry
A panel of 29 international digital experts from the new media industry will be at the front row of CARTOON 360 to evaluate the selected transmedia animated projects. This means instant feedback on projects, valuable advice on business plan, strategies and content.
- Broadcasters (Disney, Turner, France TV, Arte France, SuperRTL, Ketnet / VRT)
- Game and App developers (Pikkukala, Ankama Games, Wunderz, Tobo)
- Financiers (CNC, La Fabrique des Formats)
- VoD platforms and distributors (Hopster TV, Indie Sales)
- Specialists in multiplatform content and narrative (Epic Story Media, Studio 100, Gaumont)
- Publishers (Bayard Group)
- Digital marketeers (We Are Family, Kids Insights)
- Experts in licensing (VMS Consulting Projects ltd)
2 professionals’ keynotes will be also organised in addition to the pitching programme:
- “Ankama’s Krosmoz universe: Creating and Managing a Transmedia project” by Matthieu Levisse (Ankama Games, France)
- “Is your content creating a connection with the next generation?” by Nick Richardson (Kids Insights, United Kingdom)