Announced a raft of new sales of its programs to major partners.
Following an unprecedented Mipcom with the worldwide launch of Gigantosaurus, n°1 screened program during Mipjunior and Taffy the first Boomerang Original, Cyber Group Studios Distribution is proud to announce a raft of new sales of its programs to major partners.
Gigantosaurus will now be available on RAI (Italy) and SRC (Canada). The series has already been pre-sold to Disney Junior worldwide, Super RTL (Germany), France Télévisions and Netflix. Key Free TV deals are in very active discussions in Europe, Americas, middle East and Africa to be announced soon.
Cyber Group Studios also closed significant deals worldwide in the following territories:
In Western Europe:
- RTVE (Spain) acquired “The Pirates Next Doors” and “Mirette Investigates”.
- RAI (Italy) acquired “The Pirates Next Door”.
- WDR/ARD – KIKA (Germany) acquired “The Pirates Next Door”.
- RTP (Portugal) acquired “Mini-Ninjas S1” and “The Pirates Next Door”.
- RTBF (Belgium) acquired “Mirette Investigates”.
- TG4 (Ireland) acquired “Zak Jinks”.
In Eastern Europe:
- Vianet (Ukraine) acquired titles including “Mirette Investigates”, “The Pirates Next Door”, “Zou”, “Zorro”.
- Ceska TV (Tcheque Republic) acquired “Long long Holidays” and “Zou”.
- Channel 1 (Russia) acquired “Leo the wild life Ranger” and “Cloud Bread 2”.
In Asia, after the sale of “Tales of Tatonka” to CCTV (China), Cyber Group Studios has closed strategic deal with:
- CJ English Gem (Korea) that acquired “Ozie Boo Saves the Planet” and “Adam’s Bakery”.
- Forever Group (Myanmar) that acquired “Baloopo”, “Mia” and “Raju The Rickshaw”
Digital expansion continues to grow with deals closed with SVOD platforms in Canada:
- Télé-Québec acquired “Zak Jinks”
- TVA that acquired “Mini Ninjas – S1” and “Zou”
- TFO that acquired “Mirette investigates”.
And Package deals, closed with OTT platforms in the US:
- Future Today
Raphaelle Mathieu (Senior-Vice President Sales Acquisitions and New Media) says: “We are proud to share with our clients major ip’s coming from our own production arm and from distributed programs acquired from talented independent producers worldwide. This market is a milestone for us and we intend to pursue our growth and keep on bringing the best programs to all our clients around the world whether local, regional or global actors and to both Broadcasters and Digital Platforms”.