Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management, Inc. President Carole Postal announced five new licensing deals for the global social media sensation BOO The World’s Cutest Dog.
Whether it’s via smartphone, social media, or actually penning a note on a card, fans of BOO The World’s Cutest Dog now have several new ways to share their love for BOO while communicating with friends thanks to licensing deals for BOO note cards, digital stickers, and mobile phone cases. Fans will also soon be able to enjoy BOO figurines and tabletop sculptures as well as 3D pixel art representations of the famously cute canine.
- Bare Tree Media has been granted digital rights to create BOO mobile messaging stickers, sticker-photo apps, and themes to be published across various iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- The Bradford Exchange is partnering with BOO to create limited edition figurines and tabletop sculptures. These collectibles will be available on both www.bradfordexchange.com and www.hamiltoncollection.com or by contacting The Bradford Exchange directly.
- Ecell Global has been granted rights to utilize BOO’s adorable likeness on Electronic Device Cases/Covers for Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- NobleWorks Inc. has been granted rights to feature the famous canine’s image on a line of BOO Note Cards and Greeting Cards. Known for more than 38 years as “the Humor Company,” NobleWorks’ line includes thousands of funny everyday and seasonal cards. Its sister brand, The Best Card Company (TheBestCardCompany.com), features design-driven, non- humor note cards. All cards are printed on demand on recycled paper in North America.
- TabTale Ltd. has been granted digital rights to utilize BOO images and assets for its ColorZ 3D Pixel Art game app. “BOO makes people feel happy and that’s a feeling people like to share,” says Postal.