Licensing Link are on the lookout for partners to join the family as Molang enters a brand new and exciting chapter here in the UK market.
French producer Millimages has sold 3 seasons of its best-selling IP Molang and TV specials to Sony Pictures Television Networks (SPTN) in the UK. SPTN will launch the series on TINY POP from September 29th to greet back-to-schoolers. The family IP MOLANG has now reached over 190 countries and counts a total of 156 episodes plus TV Specials which cover 3 different themes: Halloween, Christmas and Summer Holidays.
Ian Wickham, Director of Licensing Link who represent Molang in the UK said “We are absolutely delighted with this development as Molang readies himself for free to air TV here in the UK. The show is building awareness both in the US and across Europe, so timing is perfect for us to now make our mark here in the UK too”. He went on to say “ With the level of commitment we’ve received for the show in terms of broadcast scheduling and key categories signed, then the future is most definitely looking bright”.
Key licensees on the property to date are as follows:
- TOMY are European Master Toy licensee
- Aykroyds and TDP Textiles are working on nightwear and underwear
- Smith & Brooks look after children’s daywear
- Roy Lowe and Sons are the sock partner
- Fashion UK work on children’s daywear
- Poetic Brands on adult outerwear
- Click Distribution for girls fashion jewellery and accessories
- Blueprint Collections on stationery and gifting
- Hype Associates and Danilo for greetings and wrap
- DJMurphy and Kennedy Publishing for multi character publishing
Licensing Link are on the lookout for partners to join the family as Molang enters a brand new and exciting chapter here in the UK market. They will be exhibiting at booth A20 at Brand Licensing Europe next month with the Millimages team, so please set up some time to come and discuss opportunities.