Initial list of Licensees for Goosebumps Films revealed.
Scholastic, the global children’s publishing, education and media company, has appointed Sony Pictures Consumer Products (SPCP) as the official agent for the classic children’s book series Goosebumps®. Together, the companies revealed the initial list of seven confirmed licensees for the Goosebumps franchise as the consumer products program is set to roll-out with the second film entitled Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween. SPCP is also representing the licensing efforts for the films. The new film is currently scheduled to release on October 12, 2018. Additional deals are in discussion and will be announced at a later date.
The list of new licensees includes:
- Scholastic Inc. – will publish two official movie tie-in books for retail and school book clubs and fairs
- Changes – Men’s and women’s apparel
- Bioworld Merchandising Inc. – Men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel, accessories and desktop items
- Mad Engine – Men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel and accessories
- KJMC Sportswear California – Men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel
- Philcos Enterpriser Ltd. – Men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel (Canada)
- Zinc International Limited – In-Cinema concession stands