Through the months of March, April and May, Gallerie Bennet are promoting an educational project entitled “Traveling Through Time With Geronimo Stilton” in some of their shopping malls, inspired by the series of books of the name name, aimed at local primary schools.
The heart of the project, created by Atlantyca Live in collaboration with the event and communication agency, Kimbe, is the educational value linked to the world of Geronimo Stilton, who is confirmed as the ideal character to teach while having fun, offering brand new food for thought thanks to systems that activate the emotional and cognitive mechanisms in children. The Director of the Rodent Gazette, editorial phenomenon and protagonist of the successful show of the same name, manages to bring children closer to important themes and arguments thanks to the strength of the stories, imagination, fun and play.
All of the events enjoy participation from experts in the sector and animators who create educational laboratories according to the following calendar:
- CC San Martino (S. Martino Siccomario, PV) from 6th March to 15th April 2018;
- CC La porta d’Europa (Montano Lucino, CO) from 8th March to 22nd April 2018;
- CC Monferrato Shopping Center (Villanova Monferrato, AL) from 14th March to 21st April 2018;
- CC Il Borgo (Romano di Lombardia, BG) from 15th March to 29th April 2018;
- CC Il Parco Shopping Center (Vanzaghello, MI) from 15th March to 28th April 2018;
- CC Centro Parona (Parona, PV) from 4th April to 19th May 2018;
- CC Castellamonte (Castellamonte, TO) from 11th April to 20th May 2018.
Each class has a series of meetings available to travel through time along with the stories of Geronimo Stilton and an expert who guides children through the stages of discovery and wonderful adventures: from ancient Egypt to Christopher Columbus, from Leonardo da Vinci to the discovery of the West, from ancient Rome to the Medieval knights.
On the last day of the project, during the end event of each shopping mall, participating children have the possibility to meet Geronimo Stilton for photographs and autographs.
Coordinated by Atlantyca Live, the division of Atlantyca Entertainment that is dedicated to the creation, production and development of live events for all properties that are part of Atlantyca, the project with Gallerie Bennet was brought to life together with the events and communication company, Kimbe.